- To be published in the 2023 IEEE NFV-SDN Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL AUTHOR (member or non-member) rate.
- One FULL REGISTRATION allows the author to upload up to three (3) papers on which he/she is an author or co-author. The deadline for author registration is 9 October 2023.
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission in advance of the event for a substitute presenter,who is qualified both to present and answer questions.
- For Workshop Authors presenting multiple papers in the same workshop, one Workshop registration is valid for one person, which covers up to three (3) papers the registrant authored or co-authored. If the registrant has multiple papers in different Workshops, the registration needs to register for each workshop.
- Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Each accepted paper shall have a FULL AUTHOR (member or non-member) non-refundable registration fee associated with it. If an author has multiple accepted papers, up to three papers may be covered by one registration fee. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the publication-ready version of the accepted paper.
- All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages(10-point font) including figures, without incurring additional page charges (maximum 1 additional page with overlength page charge €100.00). If an author registers for multiple overlength papers, an overlength page charge €100.00 is added onto each of the papers.
FOR ALL CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and emailed by Monday, 30 October 2023. After this date, no refunds/cancellations will be issued.
- All requests for registration transfers must be provided in writing and email Monday, 30 October 2023. Registration rate difference will apply depending on the membership status of the new registration. After this date, no registration transferes will be issued.
- All payments made via wire transfer and check must be received 14 days after your registration is made. If not, your registration will be cancelled. All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by Monday, 30 October 2023. You can modify or cancel your registration using the “Already Registered?” link on the registration site.
- All Guests who are registered for the conference will be given a “GUEST” badge. Guest registrants will not be allowed to attend any conference sessions. Guest registrants may attend the Welcoming Reception. All registration categories may purchase Banquet Tickets for your Guest. Guests must not be an author, co-author or Student.
- Children are not permitted entry into session rooms. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the Exhibit Hall floor during setup or dismantling hours. During scheduled show hours, exceptions are made when parents or guardians complete and sign a Minor Release Form. This form will be available at Attendee Registration Assistance in the Registration Area. Parents or guardians must complete and sign the Minor Release Form to allow children access to the Exhibits and Poster Hall. Your support and compliance are greatly appreciated. The release forms will be provided by staff and will be available at the registration desk.